About Female Collective:
The Female Collective is about celebrating women; because us women are beautiful, powerful beings that can achieve anything we set our mind to! I truly believe in women empowering, uplifting, and supporting each other; because together we can conquer the world and do amazing things #girlpower! We have only just begun to crack the surface of our possibilities. So follow along our journey as we continue to celebrate, empower, uplift, and support women (also make you laugh a little bit).
About The Founder:
- My name is Candace Reels, born and raised in the beautiful city of Los Angeles, CA.
- My mom and The Spice Girls taught me everything I know about female empowerment and girl power.
- Feminism, fashion, music, art, food, and traveling is what I love and you will see that throughout this website.
- The Female Collective started off as just an Instagram account, because I wanted to create an account where us women built each other up, instead of bringing each other down.
- My passions in life are to make a difference and continue to preach the female empowerment movement.
Join Female Collective:
We are looking for writers, photographers, bloggers, artists, and poets who are all about empowering and uplifting women to collaborate with/contribute to our blog. Your work will be shared on our website and all social media accounts. Please shoot us an email at email@example.com.